Saturday, December 30, 2017

Crochet A Long Square of The Month Crochet Patterns | Posh Pooch Designs

The 2017 Crochet A Long Square of The Month has ended!
I really enjoyed designing these squares.
Each month I designed a 6 Inch Square using that month's birthstone as my inspiration.
Here are all 12 squares.
Just click on the name of the square, it is the link
to take you to the Free Crochet Pattern.













Now that all 12 of the Squares are finished,
I have a really fun project we are going to make together, with these 12 squares.
Hints: 
It's not a blanket, scarf, hat,or cowl!

Supply List: Mystery Project
Part 1 - 12  - 6 inch Squares
6 oz of Worsted Weight (4) yarn
(color of your choice)
Crochet Hook - H/ 5.00MM
Yarn Needle

Part 2 - 2 Cotton Bandannas 22 X 22 inches
(colors of your choice)
(I Purchased mine at Hobby Lobby for 99 cents each)
Sewing thread to match the bandannas
Sewing Needle
Scissors

Get Your Squares, and supplies together,
and be looking for the project in a couple of weeks. I will Link it here as well.
What do you think the Mystery project is?

No comments: