Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Why Aren't My Crochet Rows Even? Live Video | Posh Pooch Designs

I got this Question just this week.
So I am going to try my best to answer it.

Why are my crochet row ends uneven?

There are several of reasons:
 1. You added a stitch or two.
2. You left off a stitch or two.
3. You skipped a stitch.
4. You got off count.


That seems easy enough -- But, how did you do that?



See The Video on my Youtube Channel at this LINK

Check the crochet pattern you are working on.
 Does it have a "Notes" section?
It should tell you if the ch or chs counts as a st.

If it does not count as a stitch you begin your next row in the 1st stitch, 

But If it does count as a stitch you begin your next row in the 2nd stitch.

Also, Count your stitches to make sure you are keeping the right amount of stitches per row.

No comments: