Friday, July 10, 2015

A Christmas Angel Crochet Pattern By Kim Guzman | Posh Pooch Designs

This is one of my favorite 
Christmas Ornaments to make.

It is actually not a Christmas Ornament, 

Find This Free 
Crochet Pattern Here:

I made one of these  
 in Pink, the first Mother's Day 
without my mom.
She passed from Breast Cancer.


I Loved this pattern so much,
I wanted to make some
 for my Christmas tree.

So I made some in white sparkle yarn, 
and added a festive Poinsettia button.
I think they turned out classy and  sweet.
I just added a piece of matching 
yarn for the tree hanger.

You will love this pattern.
 It is super easy to stitch up.
And you can make a set of 6 
in about an hour!

They would make a nice gift, too.

I Hope you are enjoying our 
Christmas in July Event!
I know I am!
You can follow us, 
so you do not miss out 
on all the fun!
or 
or
follow the blog by email
Sara

No comments: