Monday, August 11, 2014

Colorado Dog Beanie - Small Dog hat Crochet Pattern

I was going to wait to release this
 Crochet pattern,
but I had so many requests
 that I decided to go ahead 
and release it today.
You can get the PDF file from my Shops:


Instant Download Crochet pattern - Colorado Dog Beanie - 
Small Dog Beanie For Dogs 2-15 lbs
This Fun Beanie Crochet pattern has the style of the Colorado Flag, 
comfy ear holes, braided ties.
 Also has an option to add the ear flaps on the hat.
The pattern includes a picture to show you how to measure your dog, 
and tips on how to adjust it to your dog’s head.
This hat is perfect for any team or school colors also.

If you would like an actual Colorado Beanie for your dog, 
just contact me and I will be happy to make your pooch one.

No comments: