Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lanyard Crochet Pattern By Repeat Crafter Me

With Flash

I saw the Stars and Stripes Lanyard
Designed By 
Repeat Crafter Me, 
and I thought,
 "I bet that would be great using reflective yarn". 
I had a small amount left
 from a previous project 
so I made one using the
  orange reflective yarn
 from Hobby Lobby.
I Like their reflective yarn,
I just wish they had more colors.
Like pink and purple.

The Lanyard is perfect for taking those
early morning walks,
or late in the evening walks.
Also for going to the Park and you don't want
to have to keep up with the keys.
without flash

I had the white and teal yarn handy,
 so I just used a few straps of yarn,
added a few cute buttons,
and we are ready to go.

Any way, the pattern is super easy
and fun to make.
Here is the link for the pattern.
Crochet Stars and Stripes Lanyard

Have fun coming up with color combinations
 and cute button or embellishments.

No comments: