Thursday, June 19, 2014

COFFEE! A Collection of Coffee Crochet Patterns

Do you love Coffee AS much as I do?

Fun Facts about American Coffee Drinkers

60% of Americans claim they need a 
cup of coffee to start the day.

The Average Coffee Drinker drinks
 3.1 cups of coffee per day.

The Average size cup of Coffee is 9 ounces.

Americans as a whole spend 
18 Billion Dollars a year on
  Specialty Coffee.

So, we Americans Love our Coffee.
I bet other countries are just as
 in love with coffee as we are.

A Fun Collection of Crochet Patterns
That are Coffee Related.

I have listed the Pattern, Just click the name
 and it will take you to the pattern.








If this is you, 
I know it's me, 
In the morning, 
you are not alone.
So Drink up... you can crochet 
so much after, after 
having the 3.1 cups of coffee.

No comments: