Monday, December 12, 2011

Posh Pooch Designs is Featured on Today.com

WOW! I AM SO EXCITED!

Posh Pooch Designs
 is
Featured on the
Today.com Webpage!

Ruff Weather Ahead
is the name of the Article.


They Featured
the Snowman hat

and the Reindeer hat!
As well as, a small article about Posh Pooch Designs and about me, :O)!
There are several other really cute dogs in sweaters, too.
Please click on the link and look at the pics and articles.
It is really well done and very cute.
Thanks,

Sara


2 comments:

Nicole and Macho said...

Congrats, that's so awesome!

Nicole

Bark Collars said...

Really, I am impressed from this post. The person who create this post he is a great human. Thanks for shared this with us. I found this informative and interesting blog so I think its very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.