Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The New Craft (or Yarn) Room Is Done!

We have lived here in Parker, CO 
for about a month now.
I have finally finished getting my craft room
( or yarn room, as my Hubby refers to it) 
organized!

So come on in!
I really love the French doors.

The Sewing Area
(It took me 3 hours  just to colorize the thread!)

The Yarn Area
Who needs this much yarn!
ME!
It's not my fault, Micheal's was having a sale!

The Test Section  
I bought and still buy lots of stuffed dogs,
so I can see all the hats I have designed.
 I always try to keep one of each style.
(Believe me this isn't the half of them.)

My Baubles Area
I tried to get this pic to save right,
 but it just kept saving it side ways.
So, If you don't mind, tilt your head to the left. Sorry :O)
This is were I keep all my beads, buttons, and Baubles.

Over stock and Storage Area
We have a storage area behind the Craft room,
so my hubby set up these shelves to hold
 plastic bins for my stuff.
Yarn, yes more yarn, Test items,
Fabric, Flowers,and many other crafty things.
Thanks for Stopping by!

4 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Looks like a great place to get inspired and get some work done!

Jackie said...

WOW....I am so wanting to come play in your crafty space lol looks amazing!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks! I love it!

Anonymous said...

please make a video on how to cut out the tarn..I tried but it came out in long, separate pieces! I don't want to ruin another tshirt