Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Playing in The Snow!

My niece was out of school due to the large amount of snow we got here, so her daddy brought her over to spend the day.  We went shopping. She got a 3 Musketeers, I got the new Milky way Carmel, Which is now my new Favorite.  We got lots of other things too.

                                                                                 Next, We went to the Post Office to mail some packages of doggie hats, sweaters and woobies.












Then we lunched at my favorite Taco Bell .
(All Taco Bells are my Favorite Taco Bell..hee hee)














Then we played outside with the dogs but their paws got cold, so we took them inside.


And went back outside to build a snowman.


After that, we settled down with some cookies and Pop, and watched Tangled.


And played "Chutes and Ladders", Which she beat me in every game.

Then her daddy came and picked her up.

It was a fun day!

No comments: