Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Colors

Fall 2010  Looking Down Our Street
Fall in Oklahoma isn't as Colorful as it is other places, but we do have some nice colors. This  a picture looking down our street. I think it is rather pretty.




Rosie  and Maximo
I brought Rosie and Maximo out front to play. We woke up to rain this morning, which we badly needed and more rain is coming. So I decided to take advantage of the break in the rain and let the pooches play in the leaves in the front yard.


Maximo did not like the wet leaves!!!!!
He just stood there and looked at me as if to say, "Mommy you have got to be kidding me, I am not getting my precious paws all wet!"  



Rosie Loved the leaves!!!
She ran around sniffing and prancing around, throwing the leaves in the air, well as far as you can throw  wet leaves. She had a blast!


Maximo in the flowers.
Maximo jumped up into the flower bed thinking it would be dry there.  NO, he got his precious paws wet and just looked at me again, with those sweet sad eyes, until I went over and picked him up...but of course I took a pic first!


Rosie in the flowers.
I guess Rosie didn't want to be left out, she jumped up into the flower bed and started posing for the camera. I think this is her serious face!


Looking the opposite direction, up our street.
 So even if we don't get all the reds, golds, and oranges in our fall folige that other states get.  I still love Fall In Oklahoma!

No comments: