Monday, August 2, 2010

They say the dog is man's best friend.













"They say that the dog is man's best Friend, I don't believe that. How many of your friends have you neutered? "  (this is a quote..not sure where I got it)

Meet Maximo Taco, He is a Chihuahua, a rescued Chihuahua, a dog model for Posh Pooch Designs, and was just neutered on Friday.  I had not felt the need to have him neutered because, Rosie our other Chihuahua is spayed, and they never leave the play yard.....or so I thought.

Maximo had become an escape artist, when I went out to check on him and Rosie, Maximo was out of the yard, and visiting the neighbors pretty white Fluffy dog, who was in heat. So I felt the only responsible thing to do was get him neutered. In Maximo's defence, the White fluffy dog was out of her yard, as well.

When I picked him up from the Vet. he looked so
pitiful,
Then he looked at me with those eyes as if to say,
"Mommy, what have you done to me?"  So I held him in my arms all night.
Now three days later, He is feeling much better. Not back to his old self, but better, and I know I did the right thing .

No comments: