Friday, August 6, 2010

Meet Rossita Bell - Dog Model

Meet Rossita Bell, Rosie for Short,
Dog Model of Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes.

When we got Rosie she was 14
weeks old and weighed 1.4 lbs.
 She was tiny and under fed ,
 but I saw a special spark in her eyes.
We were going to call Her Lily Bell,
 but when my husband saw her,
he changed her name.
Maximo and Rosie became inseparable. 
They were and are Best buds, and BFFs!  
When one is away from the house, 
the other one whines and cries until they return. 
When I took Maximo to the Vet, 
She was so unset that she wouldn't eat till he got home.

Now Both, pooches are great at modeling for 
  (They will do anything for a cookie or two) 
 But both dogs have to model at the same time. 
I cannot have one model by themselves, 
When I have tried this, the other one lays down and pouts.
  So maybe I am the one who is trained, not them.

And Even though Maximo is older, 
Rosie is in charge and get them into lots of mischief.

Selfies "they" for Selfie Day!

No comments: